Friday, December 02, 2005

I want my super-sized fries super!

If your like me, there has probably been more than one occasion when you have ordered a combo/meal deal from a fast food resturaunt, siper-sized/up-sized/giant-sized it, and, once the food is delivered, your fry carton is anything but full. Frankly, I am kind of tired of it. I love the fries and I super-size them for a reason; I want more of them. So why can't the people working at these establishments get it right? It is my hope, that since the majority of them are younger and probably have blogs of their own, that they might read this and start rectifying the situation themselves.

I would like to add that I, myself, worked for over seven years at a fast food resturaunt and I honestly think everyone should experience it. I know what it's like to mix up an order or short-change someone. I've experienced firsthand the unsatisfied customer and a resturaunt full of hungry,moody,impatient people. Let me tell you, it sure helps you have a bit more patience during the noon lunch rush. Fast food helped me pay for college and probably kept me out of trouble on the weekends.

So, if you are one of the more fortunate people reading this and working at a fast food resturaunt, help spread the word. Make sure those fry cartons are full. You'll feel better knowing you are contributing to my expanding waist line. "Excess in moderation". That's my motto.

No comments: